|Frank dressed up as Frankenstein for Halloween in "Halloween Candy"|
|Air Date||October 26, 1998|
|Preceded by||The Visit|
|Followed by||Moving Out|
Halloween Candy is the 6th episode of Season 3, and is episode 53 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series. In this episode, Frank accidentally gives out condoms instead of candy on Halloween.
- Episode Title: Halloween Candy
- Episode Number: Season 3, Episode 6 (#53 of 210)
- Air Date: October 26, 1998
- Episode description (from DVD): "Ray considers a vasectomy."
- Ray Romano as Ray
- Patricia Heaton as Debra
- Brad Garrett as Robert
- Doris Roberts as Marie
- Peter Boyle as Frank
- Madylin Sweeten as Ally
- Sawyer Sweeten as Geoffrey
- Sullivan Sweeten as Michael
- Andy Kindler as Andy
- Tina Arning as Angelina
- Joseph V. Perry as Nemo
- Susan Varon as Suzy
- Tess Oakland as Sally Parker
- Vinnie Buffolino as Dracula
- Elizabeth Herring as Carrie Parker
- Zachary Robinson as Halloween Trick-or-Treater
- Ben Rosenthal as Halloween Trick-or-Treater
- Nicholas Rossitto as Halloween Trick-or-Treater
- Sam Skrovan as Halloween Trick-or-Treater
- Preceded by: "The Visit"
- Followed by: "Moving Out"
When Ray tries to get intimate with Debra, they have to stop because they realize they're out of all their birth control methods. Debra tells Ray it would be a lot easier if he had a vasectomy. Ray contemplated the idea after talking with the guys at Nemo's Pizza, then finally decided against it.
Planning to have sex after all the trick-or-treating on Halloween night, Ray buys a whole box of condoms. But while they were out trick-or-treating with their kids, Frank, thinking it's a package of chocolate coins, accidentally gives out the condom packages to trick-or-treating kids.
As in many episodes, Ray tries to have sex with Debra, but something inevitably prevents it.
Everybody Loves Raymond being a family show, this is one of the episodes that is based directly on sex. And the characters use euphemisms and innuendos to talk about certain things pertaining to sex.
- Trick-or-Treating kids: "Frankenstein sucks."
- Frank: "Frankenstein no suck."
- FRANK: "Doctor make bad bride. Frankenstein sue doctor."