Here is a list of memorable quotes from Frank.
- "I've got the complete works of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Except the one where he gets pregnant."
- Lois: "We're going to Vietnam."
- Frank: "Vietnam?! What, do you owe Charlie some payback?"
- Marie: "If you don't give Ray his money, you're not the man I married."
- Frank: "I win again."
- Robert: "I bet you can't even name the reindeer."
- Frank: "Oh, uh, Rudolph, Donner, Blitzen... Those are the main ones."
- Marie: "We haven't had a conversation in 35 years."
- Frank: "I didn't want to interrupt."
- "I don't like games. Follow the rules, pay attention, wait your turn... It's just like work dressed up like play."
- Ally: "Can we name them?"
- Frank: "Yeah. Let's call these two Lee and Stan, and that big one with its mouth open we'll call Marie."
- Gianni: "Mrs. Barone, I don't know what's in this dip, but if you weren't married..."
- Frank: "Take her. I'll throw in the dip."
- Frank: "My feet are killing me. I think these boots are a size too small. Tell me, what's it say on the bottom of my right boot?"
- Ray: "Left."
- Debra: "So it was just the once and then you got married?"
- Frank: "It was just the once and then we HAD to get married."
- Robert: "Don't you have an outstanding moving violation, Dad?"
- Frank: "I wouldn't say outstanding. It was pretty good, though."