Here is a list of memorable quotes from Marie.
- "Debra, I brought you some baking soda for your fridge. I smelled something questionable."
- Marie: "That's an award your brother got for his sports column."
- Robert: "Never ends for Raymond. Everybody loves Raymond. I go to work, people shoot at me. Ray goes to work, people do the wave."
- "I can't talk! There's too much fruit in the house!"
- Marie: "If you don't give Ray his money, you're not the man I married."
- Frank: "I win again."
- Marie: "We haven't had a conversation in 35 years."
- Frank: "I didn't want to interrupt."
- Marie: "Ray, we told you you were a good writer so that you would think you were a good writer. See, then somebody gave you a job. That's what parents do, they all lie to their kids for their own good."
- Ray: "But other parents aren't lying, Ma. They believe in their children."
- Marie: "No they don't."
- Marie: "You know, without discipline, Mozart would have been one of those bang-ganging rapsters."
- Ray: "Snoop Motzy Mozart."
- Robert: "You gave me liquor?"
- Marie: "Not liquor, dear. Liqueur."