|The Barones having dinner with Lois in "The Visit"|
|Air Date||October 19, 1998|
|Writer(s)||Susan Van Allen|
|Preceded by||Getting Even|
|Followed by||Halloween Candy|
The Visit is the fifth episode of Season 3, and is episode 52 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series. In this episode, Debra's mother Lois comes for a visit, and she gets to see just how good a mother Debra actually is.
- Episode Title: The Visit
- Episode Number: Season 3, Episode 5 (#52 of 210)
- Air Date: October 19, 1998
- Episode description (from DVD): "Debra's mother comes for a visit."
- Preceded by: "Getting Even"
- Followed by: "Halloween Candy"
Debra makes lemon chicken in this episode, and it's criticized by the other characters.
As with many appearances by Lois, Ray has trouble calling her by her name. And Robert is really weirded out by her. As he says in the episode, Lois gives him "the willies".
Debra's father (and Lois' husband) Warren is mentioned but never actually seen in the episode.
- Ray: (hoping she'll appear) "Xena: Warrior Princess. Xena: Warrior Princess."
- Lois: (regarding Debra's dinner) "It smells wonderful."
- Ray: "That was me. I burped."
- Robert: (after Marie finds him eating her cake) "It was Raymond. I tried to stop him."