|Your Place or Mine?|
|Ray and Frank in "Your Place or Mine?"|
|Air Date||October 28, 1996|
|Preceded by||Frank, the Writer|
Your Place or Mine? is the 7th episode of Season 1, and is episode 7 of the full 210 episodes for the entire series. In this episode, Frank and Marie have a big fight, and Marie decides she is going to live at Ray and Debra's house until Frank apologizes. That, of course, doesn't sit well with Debra.
- Episode Title: Your Place or Mine?
- Episode Number: Season 1, Episode 7 (#7 of 210)
- Air Date: October 28, 1996
- Episode description (from DVD): "After a fight with Frank, Marie moves in with Ray and Debra. Soon, Marie takes over as "Mommy", and Ray realizes that her mothering has turned him back into a child."
- Preceded by: "Frank, the Writer"
- Followed by: "In-Laws"
Frank and Marie have a little squabble over something as simple as tuna, and it ends up becoming a huge fight. Marie says she can't take it any more. She's tired of being unappreciated. So she tells Ray and Debra that she's living with them until Frank apologizes to her.
Frank, on the other hand, feels like a free man without Marie there to nag him.
Not wanting his mother at his house forever, Ray tries to talk to his father about apologizing to Marie. Frank, of course, disagrees. When Ray returns to his own house, Marie begins mothering him and treating him like a child.
Taking matters into her own hands, Debra heads across the street to talk to Frank and eventually convinces him to talk to Marie.
Jokes that run throughout the show, and appear in this episode, are Marie's constant criticisms of Debra's housekeeping, as well as the bald jokes directed toward Frank.
Similar to a few of the early episodes, there was a slight mistake with the staging and positioning of the cameras in the studio. Microphones can be seen in certain scenes.
- Frank: "I got the complete works of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Except the one where he gets pregnant."